1. 1 1/2 cups water (80 degrees F (27 degrees C))
2. 2 tablespoons olive oil
3. 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
4. 2 teaspoons salt
5. 3 tablespoons powdered milk
6. 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
7. 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
8. 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
9. 1/2 cup very finely chopped pecans
10. 4 cups whole wheat bread flour
11. 2 1/2 teaspoons yeast
12. 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 55 Minutes
1. area water, olive oil, brown sugar, salt, powdered milk, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, pecans, flour, yeast, and cranberries in a bread gadget inside the order indexed. run “dough” cycle. test dough halfway via kneading cycle to make certain it has a tacky consistency.
2. grease a loaf pan. transfer dough to a gently floured paintings surface. form into a loaf; place within the loaf pan. cowl loosely with a towel or waxed paper and permit upward thrust in warm region till doubled, 30 to forty five mins.
3. preheat oven to 350 levels f (a hundred seventy five stages c).
4. bake within the preheated oven till golden brown, about 30 minutes. invert onto a wire rack to cool.