1. 2 cups fresh cranberries
2. 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
3. 1 tablespoon white sugar
4. 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
5. 4 cups peeled and diced butternut squash
6. 1 teaspoon salt, divided
7. 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
8. 1 (10 ounce) box couscous
9. 1/3 cup diced celery
10. 4 tablespoons lemon juice
11. 1 lemon, zested
12. 2 teaspoons olive oil
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:55 Minutes
1. preheat oven to four hundred tiers f (two hundred stages c).
2. toss cranberries with 2 teaspoons olive oil, sugar, and thyme in a bowl. pour onto a baking sheet.
3. arrange butternut squash into a unmarried layer on a separate baking sheet. coat frivolously with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
4. bake cranberries and squash within the preheated oven until cranberries are softened and gently browned and squash is soft, 15 to twenty mins.
5. carry water to a boil in a saucepan; upload 1 tablespoon olive oil and half of teaspoon salt. get rid of from heat and stir in couscous. cover saucepan and let stand till water is absorbed absolutely, about 5 mins. fluff couscous with a fork; allow cool for 10 minutes more.
6. integrate the cranberries, butternut squash, couscous, celery, lemon juice, lemon zest, and the ultimate 2 teaspoons olive oil and 1/four teaspoon salt in a bowl.