1. 7 1/2 tablespoons water
2. 3 tablespoons flaxseed meal
3. 1 cup coconut flour
4. 1 cup crushed walnuts
5. 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
6. 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
7. 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
8. 1 pinch salt
9. 2 cups almond milk
10. 1 cup apple puree
11. 1/2 cup peanut butter
12. 1/2 cup agave nectar
13. 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
15. 3/4 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
16. 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
17. 5 tablespoons carob powder
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:40 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 35 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 levels f (175 tiers c). line a 9×13-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on 2 aspects.
2. stir water and flaxseed meal together in a bowl. permit stand until thickened, approximately 5 mins.
3. mix coconut flour, walnuts, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt collectively in a bowl.
4. blend flaxseed mixture, 2 cups almond milk, apple puree, peanut butter, agave nectar, and vanilla extract collectively in a huge bowl. upload coconut flour aggregate; blend till a batter bureaucracy. pour batter into the coated pan.
5. bake inside the preheated oven until pinnacle is dry and edges have started to shrink back from the edges of the pan, 40 to 50 mins. let cool to room temperature, approximately 30 minutes.
6. drain cashews; upload to a blender. upload 2/three cup almond milk and carob powder; combination until a easy frosting forms.
7. raise cooled tarts out of the pan the use of the parchment paper overhang. spread frosting on pinnacle. cut into squares.