1. 3 cups hemp milk
2. 3 tablespoons chia seeds
3. 1/2 cup cocoa powder
4. 1/2 cup agave nectar
5. 2 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate
6. 2 teaspoons almond extract
7. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
8. 1/2 teaspoon salt
9. 1 pinch ground black pepper
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:5 Minutes, Ready In:5 Hours 40 Minutes
1. warmth hemp milk in a saucepan over medium heat till warmed, about five minutes. get rid of saucepan from warmth and stir chia seeds into hemp milk. allow combination sit, stirring every so often every hour, till thickened, 2 to 3 hours.
2. mix cocoa powder, agave nectar, baking chocolate, almond extract, vanilla extract, salt, and pepper into chia-milk aggregate; mixture in a excessive-powered blender till clean. cool aggregate in refrigerator for three hours.
3. blend combination in an ice cream maker according to producer’s instructions until frozen, 25 to half-hour.