1. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2. 1/2 cup butter, softened
3. 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
4. 2 tablespoons brown sugar
5. 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
6. 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
7. 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
Prep:20 Minutes, Ready In:3 Hours 20 Minutes
1. in a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter till smooth. blend in confectioners’ sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. stir in chocolate chips. cowl, and sit back inside the refrigerator for two hours.
2. shape chilled cream cheese mixture right into a ball. wrap with plastic, and kick back within the fridge for 1 hour.
3. roll the cheese ball in finely chopped pecans earlier than serving.