chipotle fish tacos are made with a mango-cilantro salsa, and chipotle aioli sauce is served with garlic spiked black beans and spanish rice. i have run this unique within the remaining restaurant i labored at as a daily unique. it usually bought out! i am hoping that you’ll do this , it’s far successful if you revel in fish tacos!
1. 3 tablespoons chipotle chile powder
2. 1 teaspoon garlic powder
3. 1 tablespoon salt
4. 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
5. 1 pound tilapia fillets, cut in half lengthwise
6. 1/4 cup canola oil
7. 1 mango – peeled, seeded and diced
8. 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
9. 1 small red onion, finely chopped
10. 1 clove garlic, minced
11. 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
12. 1 tablespoon lime juice
13. 1 tablespoon pureed chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
14. 1 clove garlic, minced
15. 1/4 cup mayonnaise
16. 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
17. 2 cloves garlic, minced
18. 1 pinch salt
19. 3 cups hot cooked Spanish rice
20. 8 (6 inch) whole wheat tortillas
21. 1 (8.5 ounce) package coleslaw mix
Prep:1 Hours, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 20 Minutes
1. stir collectively the chipotle chile powder, garlic powder, salt, and cracked black pepper in a shallow bowl. brush the tilapia fillets with the canola oil, and press into the spice mixture to coat, and set aside. make the salsa via stirring collectively the mango, jalapeno, purple onion, 1 clove garlic, cilantro, and lime juice in a separate bowl, and set apart. make the aioli by means of stirring together the chipotle puree, 1 clove garlic, and mayonnaise in a small bowl, and set aside.
2. carry the black beans and 2 cloves of garlic to a simmer in a saucepan with a pinch of salt. cover, and prepare dinner over low heat for 20 mins. in the meantime, heat a huge skillet over medium-excessive heat, and cook dinner the tilapia until opaque inside the center, and crispy on both sides, approximately 7 mins. warmness the tortillas in a skillet over medium heat, and preserve heat.
three. to serve, area the tortillas on a plate, spoon on a few spanish rice and black beans. pinnacle with some of the coleslaw mix, hot tilapia, and a spoonful of the mango-cilantro salsa. pinnacle with a dollop of chipotle aioli to serve.