1. 2 cups all-purpose flour
2. 1 cup boiling water
3. 16 teaspoons canola oil, divided
4. 1 teaspoon salt, divided
5. 1 bunch green onions, chopped
6. 1/4 cup canola oil, divided
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:3 Minutes, Ready In:53 Minutes
1. integrate 2 cups flour and 1 cup boiling water in a bowl. stir with chopsticks until cool sufficient to deal with. rubdown with your fingers until the combination will become a dough. transfer to a flour-dusted paintings floor and knead for 5 minutes. go back dough to the bowl, cowl with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. return dough to a flour-dusted work surface. shape into a rectangular loaf shape. cut the dough into four identical-sized portions; go back 3 pieces to the refrigerator.
3. roll 1 piece of dough out into a 10-inch circle using a rolling pin. spread 4 teaspoons oil at the floor. sprinkle with 1/four teaspoon salt and 1/four the green onions. roll circle up into a scroll shape. roll the scroll sideways right into a cinnamon-roll form. press down at the roll the use of the rolling pin to gently flatten it into a 7-inch pancake. repeat with the final dough and oil.
4. warmth 2 tablespoons oil in a wok over medium warmth. switch the pancake to the recent wok; turn after 30 seconds. turn again each 1 to 2 minutes till both side are golden, 3 to five minutes total. cook the ultimate three pancakes, adding 2 tablespoons oil to the skillet each time.