1. 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into large cubes
2. 1 cup plain yogurt
3. 1 cup lemon juice
4. 1 cup onion juice
5. 1 cup olive oil
6. 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
7. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
8. 1/2 teaspoon saffron
9. 8 skewers, or as needed
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:16 Minutes, Ready In:8 Hours 31 Minutes
1. blend yogurt, lemon juice, onion juice, olive oil, garlic, black pepper, and saffron together in a big bowl. add fowl pieces to the marinade and toss to coat. cowl with plastic wrap and marinate, 8 hours to overnight.
2. preheat an outside grill for medium-high warmness and gently oil the grate.
3. eliminate bird from marinade; thread through skewers. discard unused marinade.
four. cook on the preheated grill, turning frequently, till golden brown on all facets and meat is not red in the center, approximately 8 mins in line with facet.