1. 1/4 cup butter
2. 1/2 cup minced celery
3. 1 tablespoon onion powder
4. 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
5. 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
6. 1 quart half-and-half
7. 1/2 teaspoon salt
8. 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried thyme
9. 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
10. 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
11. 1 tablespoon olive oil
12. 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth, or to taste
13. 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast
14. 1 cup finely shredded carrots
15. 1 cup chopped fresh spinach leaves
16. 1 (16 ounce) package potato gnocchi
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:28 Minutes, Ready In:43 Minutes
1. soften butter in a big saucepan over medium heat. upload celery, onion powder, and garlic powder. whisk in flour and stir until mild golden brown, about five mins.
2. whisk 1/2-and-half into the flour mixture. add salt, thyme, parsley, and nutmeg. simmer, stirring until the mixture is well blended and easy, 10 to fifteen mins. whisk in hen broth; stir in fowl breast and carrots. deliver soup to a boil.
three. cook dinner gnocchi in the boiling soup till they float to the pinnacle, 2 to four minutes. stir in spinach; cook dinner till liquid is slightly reduced, approximately 6 minutes.