1. 1 head cauliflower
2. 2 tablespoons salt, divided
3. 1 tablespoon olive oil
4. 1 tablespoon butter
5. 1 onion, chopped
6. 1 celery rib, chopped
7. 2 eggs
8. 1/2 cup half-and-half
9. 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
10. 2 teaspoons onion powder
11. 2 teaspoons garlic powder
12. 1 pound cooked chicken, chopped
13. 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli
14. 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
15. 1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
16. 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:56 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 26 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 tiers f (one hundred seventy five ranges c).
2. location cauliflower florets in a blender and cowl with water; combination briefly on high velocity until cauliflower is the scale of rice.
3. pour cauliflower rice and water into a pot; add 1 tablespoon salt. carry to a boil and cook for 1 minute. drain cauliflower rice in a cord sieve or colander covered with cheesecloth; cool.
four. warmth oil and butter in a skillet over medium warmth; stir in onion and celery. cook dinner and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, approximately five minutes.
5. beat eggs, 1/2-and-half of, final 1 tablespoon salt, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder in a big bowl. stir in cauliflower rice, onion aggregate, chook, broccoli, mozzarella cheese, and pepper jack cheese. unfold right into a 9×13-inch baking dish. sprinkle pinnacle with parmesan cheese.
6. bake in the preheated oven until the sauce is bubbly and the pinnacle is golden brown, approximately 50 mins.