1. 1/2 cup grass-fed butter, softened
2. 1/3 cup maple syrup
3. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4. 1 1/2 cups cassava flour (such as Otto’s®)
5. 1/4 teaspoon salt
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:12 Minutes, Ready In:58 Minutes
1. combine butter, maple syrup, and vanilla in the bowl of a stand mixer outfitted with the paddle attachment; beat till smooth and creamy. upload flour and salt; preserve mixing till a company dough paperwork. flatten dough into a disc, wrap in plastic wrap, and sit back for 30 minutes.
2. preheat oven to 350 degrees f (one hundred seventy five stages c). line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
three. roll dough among 2 pieces of parchment paper to 1/four-inch thickness. reduce out shapes with cookie cutters and area 2 inches aside onto the organized baking sheets.
four. bake inside the the preheated oven till edges are golden, 12 to fourteen minutes. cool at the baking sheet for 1 minute before disposing of to a cord rack to chill absolutely.