1. 1 (16 ounce) package gnocchi
2. 1/4 cup butter, divided, or more as needed
3. 2 tablespoons olive oil
4. 1 onion, chopped
5. 1 head cabbage, shredded
6. 1 clove garlic, minced
7. 1 pinch red pepper flakes
8. salt and ground black pepper to taste
9. 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:12 Minutes, Ready In:32 Minutes
1. convey a massive pot of lightly salted water to a boil. cook gnocchi inside the boiling water till they float to the top, 2 to 4 mins.
2. melt 2 tablespoons butter and olive oil in a dutch oven over medium-high warmth. add onion; saute till softened, approximately five mins. stir in cabbage, garlic, and red pepper flakes. season with salt and pepper. prepare dinner and stir until cabbage is translucent however nevertheless crunchy, five to 7 minutes.
3. toss cooked gnocchi into the cabbage till blended. sprinkle parmesan cheese on pinnacle.