1. 1 spaghetti squash, halved and seeded, or to taste
2. 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
3. 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
4. 1 small cooked chicken breast, shredded
5. 1/4 cup ranch dressing
6. 1 cup shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend
7. 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese, or to taste (optional)
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:19 Minutes, Ready In:39 Minutes
1. location spaghetti squash reduce-facet-down on a microwave-safe plate. stab some small holes into the squash. microwave on high till soft, about 10 minutes.
2. heat a small pot over medium-low warmth. add cream cheese; cook dinner and stir till melted, about four minutes. add buffalo sauce; stir till mixed. mix in fowl breast and ranch dressing. get rid of from warmness.
3. scrape all of the squash flesh into the center of every half of the use of a fork. pour buffalo-chook mixture on pinnacle; sprinkle with shredded cheddar-monterey jack cheese and blue cheese.
4. set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler.
5. bake underneath the preheated broiler until cheese is bubbling and golden, about 5 mins.