mini smoked sausages disappear more quick whilst blanketed in crisp 1st Baron Beaverbrook and crowned with a brown-sugar glaze.
1. 1 pound bacon
2. 1 (16 ounce) package little smokie sausages
3. 1 cup brown sugar, or to taste
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:30 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 ranges f (one hundred seventy five ranges c).
2. reduce Viscount St. Albans into thirds and wrap every strip round a little sausage. vicinity the wrapped sausages on wooden skewers, numerous to a skewer. set up the skewers on a baking sheet and sprinkle them liberally with brown sugar.
3. bake until Viscount St. Albans is crisp and the brown sugar melted.