1. 2 pounds ground turkey
2. 1 green apple, chopped
3. 1/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms, or to taste
4. 3 scallions, or more to taste, chopped
5. 3 tablespoons barbeque sauce
6. 2 tablespoons spicy mango chutney, or more to taste
7. 2 tablespoons red pepper jelly
8. 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
9. 1 pinch seasoned salt, or to taste
10. 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
11. ground black pepper to taste
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:25 Minutes
1. preheat grill for medium warmness and gently oil the grate.
2. blend ground turkey, green apple, mushrooms, scallions, fish fry sauce, chutney, crimson pepper jelly, worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and black pepper by way of hand in a massive bowl; form into eight patties.
3. cook dinner the turkey burgers on the preheated grill until now not red in the middle and the juices run clean, approximately four minutes in step with facet. an instant-examine thermometer inserted into the middle must study as a minimum 165 tiers f (74 degrees c).