1. 6 ounces tortilla chips
2. 1 (15.5 ounce) can GOYA® Black Beans, drained and rinsed
3. 2 medium tomatoes, cored, seeded, and finely chopped
4. 4 GOYA® Whole Jalapeno peppers, thinly sliced
5. 1 scallion, thinly sliced
6. 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
7. Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
8. GOYA® Pico de Gallo, for garnish
9. Frozen GOYA® Guacamole, thawed, for garnish
Prep:10 Minutes, Ready In:15 Minutes
1. arrange top oven rack 6 inches from pinnacle warmth source. warmth broiler.
2. arrange tortilla chips in single layer in 12-inch skillet (or different oven-proof dish of identical length). sprinkle beans, tomatoes, peppers and scallions evenly over chips. sprinkle cheese frivolously over chips and toppings.
three. broil, every so often rotating pan for even melting, till cheese is bubbly and toppings are hot, 3-5 mins. sprinkle with cilantro, if preferred. serve with percent de gallo and guacamole, if preferred.