1. cooking spray
2. 1 pound lean ground beef
3. 1 cup chopped onion
4. 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
5. 1 (14.5 ounce) can corn
6. 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
7. 1 teaspoon chili powder, or more to taste
8. 1 teaspoon salt
9. 1 cup cornmeal
10. 3 cups tomato juice
11. 1 (6 ounce) can small pitted black olives
12. 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (optional)
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours, Ready In:1 Hours 10 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 ranges f (a hundred seventy five degrees c). grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. cook dinner and stir red meat, onion, and garlic in a skillet over medium warmth until red meat is browned, about five mins. stir in corn, tomatoes, chili powder, and salt; simmer until flavors combine, about 20 minutes. stir in cornmeal. add tomato juice and olives.
3. pour pork aggregate into the organized baking dish.
four. bake within the preheated oven till warm and bubbly, approximately half-hour. sprinkle cheddar cheese on top. continue baking until cheese is melted, about five minutes.