1. 8 cups water, divided
2. 3 tablespoons cornstarch
3. 1/4 cup olive oil
4. 3 tablespoons minced garlic
5. 1 1/2 cups sliced carrots
6. 1 1/2 cups sliced celery
7. 1 teaspoon salt
8. 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into cubes
9. 1/4 cup chicken soup base
10. 2 tablespoons rubbed sage
11. 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
12. 1 lemon, juiced
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:43 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 3 Minutes
1. blend 1 cup water and cornstarch in a bowl until cornstarch dissolves.
2. heat olive oil and garlic in a big pot over medium warmness for 1 minute. upload carrots, celery, and salt; cook till soft, five to 10 mins. add hen thighs; prepare dinner until now not crimson in the center and the juices run clean, about 7 minutes. add ultimate 7 cups water and chook soup base.
3. deliver to a boil, coaxing whatever stuck to the bottom of the pot off with a spatula. boil for 20 minutes. upload cornstarch aggregate, sage, and pepper; mix properly and hold to boil for five minutes. do away with from warmth and add lemon juice.