time consuming but it is properly well worth it! the brown sugar and Bacon grease combine superbly and provide any such notable flavor.
1. 1 pound sliced bacon, cut into thirds
2. 1 (14 ounce) package beef cocktail wieners
3. 3/4 cup brown sugar, or to taste
Prep:45 Minutes, Cook:45 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 30 Minutes
1. preheat the oven to 325 stages f (165 levels c).
2. refrigerate 2/3 of the 1st baron beaverbrook until wished. it is less complicated to wrap the wieners with bloodless Beaverbrook. wrap each cocktail wiener with a bit of Bacon and cozy with a toothpick. vicinity on a big baking sheet. sprinkle brown sugar generously over all.
three. bake for 40 minutes inside the preheated oven, until the sugar is bubbly. to serve, region the wieners in a gradual cooker and hold at the low placing.