1. 3 tablespoons soy sauce
2. 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
3. 2 tablespoons honey
4. 4 teaspoons lemon juice
5. 2 cloves garlic, minced
6. 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
7. 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
8. 4 Cornish hens
9. kitchen twine
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 20 Minutes, Ready In:9 Hours 40 Minutes
1. combine soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, honey, lemon juice, garlic, black pepper, and ginger in a large resealable plastic bag. upload cornish hens. seal and marinate within the fridge for eight hours.
2. preheat oven to 400 degrees f (200 ranges c). grease a metal rack and set inside a roasting pan.
3. transfer hens from the plastic bag to a flat paintings floor; tie legs together with kitchen wire. location hens at the prepared rack.
4. pour marinade into a small saucepan; convey to a boil. put off from heat.
5. roast hens in the preheated oven, basting on occasion with marinade, till juices run clean, about 1 hour. cover loosely with aluminum foil. hold roasting until an immediate-read thermometer inserted into the thickest a part of the thigh, close to the bone, reads a hundred sixty five stages f (seventy four degrees c), about 15 minute more.
6. cowl hens with aluminum foil. permit rest for 5 minutes earlier than serving.