1. 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
2. 1/2 onion, chopped
3. 2 green onions, chopped
4. 3 cloves garlic, chopped
5. 1 cup cooked quinoa
6. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
7. 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
8. 1 tablespoon soy sauce, or to taste
9. 1 pinch garlic salt
10. 1 egg, beaten
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:20 Minutes
1. soften coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; add onion. prepare dinner and stir till tender, about 3 minutes. add inexperienced onions and garlic to skillet. cook and stir until garlic is slightly crispy, about 2 minutes.
2. reduce heat to medium; upload cooked quinoa, cilantro, marmalade, soy sauce, and garlic salt to the skillet. prepare dinner and stir until heated via, about 2 minutes. make a nicely in quinoa-veggie combination; add egg and cook dinner and stir till egg is firm, approximately three mins. stir cooked egg into quinoa-veggie aggregate.