alfredo sauce brings a rich, creamy twist to an old favourite. serve this warm dip with bread sticks, chips or crackers.
1. 4 cloves garlic
2. 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
3. 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
4. 1 (10 ounce) container Alfredo-style pasta sauce
5. 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
6. 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
7. 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 15 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees f (one hundred seventy five tiers c).
2. vicinity garlic in a small baking dish. bake inside the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, till smooth. dispose of from warmness. while cool enough to touch, squeeze softened garlic from skins.
three. in an 8×8 inch baking dish, spread the roasted garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, alfredo-style pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and cream cheese.
four. bake inside the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and bubbly. serve warm.