1. 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
2. 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
3. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
4. 2 tablespoons chopped black olives
5. 12 sea scallops
6. 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
7. 1/4 teaspoon salt
8. 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
9. 12 slices prosciutto
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 levels f (175 ranges c). grease a big baking dish with butter.
2. region olive oil, solar-dried tomatoes, basil, and olives in a meals processor; pulse till finally chopped.
3. season scallops with seafood seasoning, salt, and pepper. fold every slice of prosciutto in half of lengthwise. rub tomato mixture over scallops and wrap every with a slice of prosciutto. set up wrapped scallops on the organized baking dish, seam aspects down.
4. bake inside the preheated oven till prosciutto is crispy and scallops are opaque, approximately 15 minutes.